Annuity Sales Reached Record Highs in 2022 – Learn Why in Our Annual Insights Report
Annuity sales soared in 2022 as investors sought ways to protect principal, according to SIMON from iCapital’s 2022 Annuity Insights Report, which draws from industry and platform data to uncover the top trends and major shifts in the annuity products marketplace.
In the report, readers will:
- Discover which annuity products hit record highs and which ones waned amidst investor uncertainty in equity and fixed income markets.
- Learn about which types of annuities grew fastest and why, and discover which are projected to gain the most momentum in 2023.
- Learn about cutting-edge tools advisors are using most on the SIMON from iCapital platform to evaluate annuities.
- See how iCapital’s acquisition of SIMON has created a powerful, full-service platform, complete with tools, education, and a comprehensive set of strategies to help drive access and efficiency for the asset and wealth management industries.
- Get an inside look at the exciting lineup of innovative tools and features coming to SIMON from iCapital in 2023!
Financial professionals with access to annuities on SIMON from iCapital can view our 2022 Annuity Insight Report within the Learning Center. Need help getting access? Contact email@example.com.
Want to learn more about the annuities market? Check out these additional resources:
- “Getting Started with Annuities” brochure.
- Structured Annuities 101 video.
- “Markets Insight” articles about Fixed Annuities, Fixed Indexed Annuities, Structured Annuities, and Variable Annuities.
- Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram for industry insights and market perspectives.
- Financial advisors click Connect with Us at the top right of the page to request a demo of the SIMON from iCapital platform. If you’re an investor, ask your financial advisor about us.
 Year ended Oct. 31, 2022.
FINANCIAL PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
STRUCTURED INVESTMENTS ARE CONSIDERED COMPLEX PRODUCTS AND MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR ALL INVESTORS.
This material is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as, and may not be relied on in any manner as legal, tax or investment advice, a recommendation, or as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to purchase or a recommendation of any interest in any fund or security offered by Institutional Capital Network, Inc. or its affiliates (together “iCapital”). Past performance is not indicative of future results.
The material provides a general overview of the products described, and actual financial instruments may differ materially from those described. No person should consider investing in an instrument on the basis of these materials. Any investment decision should be made only after carefully reviewing the applicable prospectus. Please remember that instruments described in this material may involve a risk of loss. In providing information on hypothetical, generic structured investments, no recommendation is being made. Before investing in any product, an investor should review the prospectus or other offering documents, which contain important information, including the product’s investment objectives or goals, its strategies for achieving those goals, the principal risks of investing in the product, the product’s fees and expenses, and its past performance. Please note that there is no public secondary market for structured investments. Although the issuer may from time to time make a market in certain structured investments, the issuer does not have any obligation to do so and market making may be discontinued at any time. Accordingly, an investor must be prepared to hold such investments until maturity. Any or all payments are subject to the creditworthiness of the issuer.
The information contained herein is subject to change and is also incomplete. This industry information and its importance is an opinion only and should not be relied upon as the only important information available. Information contained herein has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but not guaranteed, and iCapital assumes no liability for the information provided.
This email message and any attachments are being sent by iCapital, are confidential and the property of iCapital, and may not be shared with any party other than the intended recipient or his or her professional advisors. No part of this material may be reproduced in any form, or referred to in any other publication, without express written permission of iCapital. This email message is intended for investment professionals only. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by replying to this message and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.
Alternative investment products and services may be offered through iCapital Securities, LLC. Structured investment products and services may be offered through Axio Financial LLC and/or SIMON Markets LLC. iCapital Securities LLC, Axio Financial LLC, and SIMON Markets LLC are each a registered broker/dealer, member FINRA and SIPC, and an affiliate of Institutional Capital Network, Inc. (“iCapital”). Alaia Capital LLC, an investment adviser registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”), acts as a portfolio consultant to m+ funds and is an affiliate of iCapital. Outcome Driven Strategies, LLC and Cornerstone Advisory, each an investment adviser registered with the SEC, provide investment advisory services for the structured investment separately managed accounts described herein. Outcome Driven Strategies, LLC is jointly owned by Axio Advisors LLC and Cornerstone Advisory (not affiliated with iCapital).
© 2023 Institutional Capital Network, Inc. All Rights Reserved.